What Influences Skin Type?
|Outside factors can and do influence
the way your skin looks and feels. To effectively evaluate your skin and
determine the correct skin-care routine, the following factors need to be
- Hormonal changes (pregnancy, menopause, menstrual
- Health problems (rosacea, psoriasis, thyroid
- Genetic predisposition of skin type (oily versus
dry, prone to breakouts, or sensitive skin)
- Medications you may be taking
- Climate/weather (cold, warm, moist, dry)
- Your skin-care routine (over-moisturizing or
exfoliating, using irritating or drying products)
- Sun exposure
These complex integrated circumstances all
contribute to what takes place on and under your skin.
[ Home ] [ Up ] [ Best Seller Cream ] [ Eye Bags Lift ] [ Facial Skin Care ] [ Body Skin Lotion ] [ Weight Loss ] [ Scar/Stretch Skin ] [ Acne Skin Treatment ] [ Hair Removal ] [ Skin Sun Screen ] [ Health & Intimate ] [ Hand & Foot Skin ] [ Remove Make-Up ] [ Hair Care ] [ Lips and Teeth Care ] [ As Seen on TV ]
Page Copy-Right 2005-2015
Chinese Christian Products
Skin Care Products
Osteoarthritis, Joint Pain & Arthritis Relief
valuable information regarding
osteoarthritis, joint pain, and medically
proven steps for arthritis relief.